But yeah im excited to be on my last transfer. Its super weird that I only have 6 weeks left, the time goes by soo fast! This past week was really awesome! Weve been teaching that Natalia girl that I told you guys about last week and she is super awesome! She accepted the invitation to be baptized and she is learning a lot. She was going to go to church this Sunday but she couldnt make it because her son was really sick and she had to take him to the hospital in the middle of the night. But yeah i'll let you guys know more next week. Weve also been teaching Dyana, the daughter-in-law of Raquel and Jose and she is super awesome and wants to be baptized too and she came to church on Sunday. She also went to general conference a couple of weeks back. But yeah it going great here and over these next few weeks i'll be telling you guys a lot more about how they're doing and stuff. But yeah tomorrow Elder Williams leaves and i'll be getting my new comp and yeah thats about it! Thats all I got for now! :)
Well anyways I hope you all have a fantastic week! Love you all!
-Elder Welker
No comments:
Post a Comment