Sunday, April 22, 2018

Week 82 Just another week here in Rocha!!

Hey guys! Hows everyone doing?

So we just had another normal week here in Rocha! Nothing super interesting, hence the boring title cause I couldnt think of anything else to put haha. Well if I can remember good on Tuesday we went to La Paloma for our district meeting and then we stayed over there to have lunch and watch the video from President Nelson! It was so cool to see the new First Presidency and it also means that we get more gen conference talks from Nelson and Oaks!!! But anyways that was probably the only interesting thing I can think of from this past week. We were kinda just working with the same people all week but not really any of our investigators were progressing very much but we found some new investigators this week that look pretty promising. On Friday we had a service in the house of a sister from our branch and we were just cleaning out and organizing her back shed. Holy crap I shouldve taken my camera so I could have shown you guys, it was bad...

Yeah sorry there just is not a lot going on over here in Rocha. Like I said the missionary work is a little slow and I havent seen as many miracles here as my past areas but im sure they will come (or they are there but I just havent noticed them yet). But I know that things are going to pick up here in Rocha. Elder CastaƱares and I are working hard to get things moving here in Rocha and so are the Zone leaders cause the members are a little sluggish right now too in the mission work cause recently before I got here they lost a lot of confidence in the missionaries and so were just trying to pick things up and get things going again. I hope that we can help one of our investigators to progress and hopefully baptize here in Rocha cause I think that that would help the members a bit and kinda give them a boost to help more in the missionary work.

But anyways things are going good here! I hope that we can turn things around this week and that way I can have more things to talk about in my weekly letter haha. Tomorrow im going on exchanges in La Paloma with E Peterson and this time I will get photos!!!!!! I swear it!

Anyways thanks for all of your support!!! Love you guys!!!! Have a fantastic week!!!

Pics from last Monday in Chuy! I went to Brasil and ate so good at an espetus. Its like Tucanos in Provo (brazilian buffet with skewed meats brought to your table) but it was legit. (not really it was like the same thing)

-Elder Welker

No comments:

Post a Comment