So yes this last week we were able to have Jose's baptism on Saturday as planned! It went through really good so thank you all for your prayers and your support! He got baptized on the same day that my brother got married so it was a very good day for everybody! Elder Williams ended up baptizing him because the member that was going to do it was sick that day and I confirmed him on Sunday because the member that was going to do it didnt show up to church. So yeah it was really cool and everything is going great here! After everyone had left after the baptismal service we stayed behind with one of the bishop's counselors to clean up a bit and as we were leaving the church we asked him "so, is there anything else we can help you with or is there anything else you need?" and he said "yes. Find another family to baptize." haha. It was really funny but now thats what we're in the process of doing!
But yeah on Sunday was Raquel's birthday and I made her brownies and she loved them! So did her daughter-in-law Dyana and she couldnt stop eating them haha. I make pretty good brownies :)
The wedding photos of my brother were great! I wish I couldve been there but I can probably just imagine how it wouldve been looking at the pictures my mom sent me😛
Well before I know it i'll be home. You guys have no idea how fast the time passes by now! Its insane how quickly the days go by! I still cant believe that im already at this point of my mission! The days and weeks now just go by too fast and I dont really want the time to go by this fast! I want things to slow down!
Anyways here's some pics of Jose's Baptism! Love you all! Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment