Well ive had an interesting week to say the least! We were able to finally talk with an investigator named Nicolas that we found a while back (he was in the hospital in Montevideo for about 11 days so we kinda lost contact with him for a bit and we put a new date for him to get baptized! He's a good kid (20 yr) but he'll need a lot of help if he's gonna get baptized. It's not gonna be easy...
But yeah things are going great with Elder Larsen! Im really excited to see what we can accomplish this week and I think that we are going to have a very successful time here in Rocha! He's such a goof haha. We were playing this game the other day called "Bean Boozled" and its this game that you have to spin a spinner and take a random jellybean and it can either be a good one or it can be a nasty flavored one like spoiled milk, dead fish, or rotten egg. haha, this game is absolutely terrible!!! I played it with Elder Peterson when we were in La Paloma and I got dead fish and I was gagging and almost threw up it was soo gross! I dont know how they get the flavors so close to the real thing! Well the other night we played and Elder Larsen got spoiled milk and about died!! He was gagging soo much and ran to the sink to spit it out haha. Hes such a goof. FYI I attached the video of this to the email. You gotta watch its so funny! Elder Cole and Elder Anampa were also there doing it with us!
Well anyways im really excited for this change! Weve got six weeks that we are going to find people to baptize or for the least find people that missionaries down the road will be able to baptize. There is a lot of work to be done here and we have a lot to do so wish us luck and pray for us! Im almost wrapping up my mission and im gonna try to make these last few months the best months of my mission! Im excited to work with all my heart and soul and im excited to see the blessings and miracles that I know will come, just as they have come in the past during my mission!
Well thanks for everything guys! Have a great week!!! Love you all!!!!
Me and Elder Cole today! His shirt has Xbox on it!!!!!!😃
-Elder Welker

No comments:
Post a Comment