Sunday, April 22, 2018

Week 91 Last General Conference on the mission!

Well as you all know this last weekend was general conference! It was also my last one while being here on the mission ๐Ÿ˜–. It was really cool seeing who the two new apostles were and I really enjoyed this conference a lot. Our investigator Jose went to the saturday afternoon session and the priesthood session and he really liked it! He understood basically everything and had some members sitting with him to explain to him what everything meant. He should be getting baptized this saturday if everything goes through well. We hope it does!!!! Yeah, he's gonna be baptized on Saturday, then on Sunday he'll get confirmed, which is the birth day of Raquel and I have to make brownies cause I promised her id make her brownies and then on the 15th of April is Jose's birthday and were gonna do an asado with him so this next week and so should be really fun!!! ๐Ÿ˜

This last week kinda stunk for me cause I was really sick almost all last week and I was having really bad stomach problems and I was having lots of digestion problems too. On thursday we had lunch with the Martin family and I threw up like halfway through the lunch and then after leaving their house afterwards I threw up even more in the street and yeah it was a fun experience.......?๐Ÿค”

But yeah I couldnt really work that much this past week. We had an awesome trip to the temple on Tuesday and it was really good and I'll probably only have one more temple visit before going home. But yeah im feeling way better now, Elder Williams gave me some pills on Sunday morning and that literally cured me cause since then I have felt super good so were ready to go back out this week and hit it!!! 

Im really excited for this Saturday!!! Big shout out to my brother Jake!! He's gonna be a married dude at the end of this weekend! Also we are expecting to have the baptism of Jose this Saturday to top that! 

Happy Easter everybody! I didnt really do anything to celebrate it. woohoo! .....ummm anyways hope you all have a great week!!! Have fun watching my brother get married!!!!! Peace out!
-Elder Welker

No comments:

Post a Comment