I will try to keep this short cause I had a lot of emails I had to read.
Ok so Frederico came to church again this Sunday which was a miracle cause we werent able to teach him this week because 1. his stepdad and mom got in a car accident and got injured, but nothing life threatening 2. we went to the temple on Friday which was really cool and I would love to talk more about it but I am short on time and 3. I didnt get any photos and if I did my camera is at home, but the weather on Saturday was soo ridiculous! It rained more than I have seen in my life. Luckily for me I had a lot of waterproof clothes but everyone else got soaked and our house got soo wrecked. But anyway we are just glad he came to church and we are going to teach him this Tuesday. This Sunday we will be announcing his baptism which will be next Saturday if he keeps his commitments and goes to church again this Sunday.
We also have one other investigator who is going to church right now named Maria. We dont have a baptismal date with her yet, but will get one this week and could actually be baptized next Saturday also cause she has attended church more than 3 times now.
Anyway so things are great here! I had some photos but forgot to bring my camera. My Zone Leaders just baptized two girls last night. Angelina (9) and Wendy (8). Their cousin Jose who is a priest in our ward baptized them which was really cool to see. I will send you all some photos next week. Thanks for the support and I am really hoping to have some more success this week. Til next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment