So E Harkness and I taught the family at the panaderia twice this past week. We talked a lot more about the Restoration and watched the 20 min version with them on their computer. After that we actually asked the father if he had time to watch the hour long version, which he ended up doing before our next lesson. He had a lot of questions for us about it and we were able to answer them all and help him and his wife and daughter with their doubts. We also talked a ton about temples, eternal families, and the priesthood with them. I actually tore out a page from the last general conference Ensign which showed the pictures of the apostles, the seventy, the prophet, etc to show them how priesthood authority worked. We then invited them to watch general conference.
We also went over to Natalys home a couple times this week. We talked with her and her family and also invited them to watch gen conf. They fetching love me and E Harkness and they are so cool. We are hoping to get the rest of her family baptized and help her gain full activity in the church.
We are still just being patient with Federico. It seems now that we only have about 3 weeks left before E Harkness leaves that he is probably the only person now that we could baptize before Harkness leaves. We are still trying to secure a time to meet with him but we leave a lot of reading assignments for him at his parents home and also asked him to watch gen conf. We are really hoping to meet with him soon and his parents keep telling us that they will try to help us secure a time to meet with him. We are also still trying to get his parents to go to church and we also asked them to watch gen conf. So this week we will see how everything went for everybody.
Things are still going good here. E Harkness and I get along great and I dont know if I will ever find another comp like him. We also have to put up with our zone leaders so much recently. I swear that me and Harkness have to babysit them and it really gets on our nerves and they are also very hypocritical but Harkness and I still do fine and just try to do the best we can do.
The language is still coming around very slowly. The hardest part is probably trying to understand what others are saying.
Now that the weather is getting a bit better here we have a lot of spiders coming out of their hiding spots in the house so I always have to be very watchful. There was one on my bed but luckily I had made my bed so it was easy to spot.
anyway thats about it. Here are some pics of my room and the ZLs. Should be obvious which one is mine and Harkness´s.
No comments:
Post a Comment