Our zone leaders who live with us really killed it this change however. Like I said about member missionary work they were able to baptize four people last change who were references through the members. They led the whole mission in baptisms this change so always remember to use the members as much as possible with finding investigators.
I would encourage all of you to get the book "Tracting and Member Missionary Work" whether you are a missionary or not.
My ZL Elder Gehring lended it to me and me and my comp read it and it has been helping us a lot with our contacting.
Anyway so my comp and I are really hoping to find some good investigators this change and to hopefully help Frederico reach baptism this change.
Thank you all for your support and hope you have a good week!
-Elder Welker
My Zone Leaders E. Fernandez and E. Gehring
1. Fabiana and Jennifer and the two jovenes who baptized them in the middle- last Saturday
2. Angelina and Wendy- two weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment