So this week was a lot better than last. First of all, last wednesday night it rained soo hard and hailed. I will send you a video of it if I have time. Second my Spanish is slowly improving. After the first two weeks you feel like you just hit a wall to where you stop learning, so I have had to work really hard this week to test what I know and start planning on how I am going to continue to learn the language. This past week I saw the two best church videos/devotionals ever. One was called ''The Atonement and Missionary Work''. I am not sure whether it is on LDS.org so you can probably find it on Youtube. It was really inspiring. The other was a talk from Jeffrey R. Holland. I dont know what it was called and I think they only show it at MTCs but it was about missionary work and had a really cool story about some missionaries in Czechoslavakia. You will have to check it out if you can. So we just had 187 missionaries arrive two days ago and the MTC is really packed now. I am so glad that I got here earlier. Also you should find out if there is anyone who is going to be coming to this MTC in the next two weeks that is from Dixie. So besides that not a lot of things happened this week. Me and Elder Hemeyer were supposed to do TRC like everyone else but they didnt have enough investigators so we taught Jorge (Elder Mecham) and Winter (Elder Ward). We actually tried to teach them for real but we completely lost it when 1. Elder Ward said his name was Winter and 2. when Jorge (Elder Mecham) said his entire family was dead. So were hoping to teach someone this week. Were also leaving for the temple in one hour. It will be the first time we go so I will make sure to take some pictures. I love all of you and I hope to learn even more this next week.
I dont have enough time to upload the video today
No comments:
Post a Comment