Best foosball team right here! Me and Elder Jones. He is from Cedar City and he left Sunday night for Omaha Nebraska
Thursday, October 13, 2016
Week 5
This past week was good. Kinda the same old thing. Everyone in my district is very excited to leave the MTC. This past week we got our flight plans which is exciting. We are flying to Panama City and then to Uruguay. I have been trying to speak has much Spanish as possible this past week to prepare for the missionfield. I was talking with a missionary here who is from the Dominican Republic and he doesnt speak English. We were talking for about ten minutes and he said that my Spanish was really good. I am really good with pronunciation but I still need to work on being able to listen and understand what other people are saying. I also need to continue to learn more vocabulary. FYI Elder Welker I already started the flashcard idea my first week here and it helps a ton for learning new words and phrases. So today we are going to the temple again and it has been a very busy day. Me and another elder were up really late doing laundry and then I had to pack all of my bags today so that I can weigh them before I leave. I am very excited to leave and very excited to get to Uruguay. The CCM (mtc) has prepared me a lot and I think I will do just fine. I am also very excited to leave the CCM because I really want to listen to my music since they dont allow it here at the CCM. This MTC has been great though and they do such a good job training missionaries. All of my teachers have been great. I never did see the Porras´s cousin here. Anyway so thanks for everything! Not sure what else to say but I am just very excited to leave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment