But yeah this emails gonna be kinda short. Basically it was a good week. Elder Fairbanks gave a good talk in church on Sunday and yeah he did great! Weve been finding new investigators but its really hard to get them progressing here... Were also almost done with this change and I cant believe how fast time passes here on the mission!
But yeah everythings going good here! Today we played football with 4 other missionaries and I rolled my ankle and it kinda hurts but I did score the most goals during the hour and a half that we played. Probably cuz I was wearing my Barcelona jersey today...
Anyway I also got kinda sick the other day and I felt like a zombie, just completely lifeless, cause I drank way too much mate and I felt terrible after. Speaking of mate, after I bought my first mate cup and bombilla (straw) we did a taste test in the house to see which of the four yerbas was the best. So we all prepared our mates (except for Elder Fairbanks) and we tried each of them. I like Baldo the most out of the ones we drank.
But yeah its been good over here! Please pray for Federico and Juan Rodriguez! They need your support!! Also please pray for Selene who got baptized last month! I really hope that she comes back!


No comments:
Post a Comment