Monday, October 9, 2017

Week 62 Lots of rain but I dont care things are going awesome

Uhh...its been raining so much here... I hate rain especially as a missionary and since we dont have a dryer we have to hang our stuff up outside and we kind of need the sun and air that doesnt carry water in order to dry our clothes. And it doesnt seem like its going to get any better this week so looks like I will have to reuse socks from my dirty sock pile... yay!!!

But yeah besides that garbage things are awesome here! Adrian is doing awesome and is like a sponge! He just absorbs everything and he is reading the Book of Mormon and praying daily and he went to church for the second time yesterday and so we are expecting to have a baptism next weekend!! We also found another new investigator recently named Jorge who is 23 yrs old who is also a lot like Adrian and just absorbs everything! He couldnt go to church yesterday because his family went out of town but he wants to go and also reads the Book of Mormon! He is awesome and I think that he is also going to get baptized but we'll probably have to push it back to the first week of October since General conference is going to make it too complicated for him to get baptized that weekend. 

But yeah things are going good and we are going to the temple next week and so FYI I will not be writing you guys until Tuesday. Ok, Tuesday so dont write me on Monday and expect me to write you back the same day, ok? Cool. 

Anyways things have been awesome here like I said. Its super fun living with the ZL's and me and Elder Johansen always wrestle around when we are in the house and sometimes take the sticks off the brooms and have pretend lightsaber battles, haha. But it gets pretty serious dont get me wrong haha.

But yeah thats basically it. Hope you all take care and have a good week! Love you guys!

1. Me and my comps plaques.

2. I love this quote! It was in hanging on the wall in the house of a member so I took a photo of it. If you dont know what it means in Spanish then I'll translate it for you. "He that doesnt live to serve, isnt worth living" is basically what its saying. You cant really translate it straight into English or it wont make as much sense.




Inline image 1



Inline image 2





-Elder Welker

No comments:

Post a Comment