Yep so today is the 4th of July!!! We didnt really do anything to celebrate today. We just went to Mcdonalds since that is about the most American thing we can get here in this country, so yeah. I actually completely forgot about the 4th of July, my comp from Peru reminded me on Saturday and said "hey isnt the 4th of July your country's day of independence or something?" and I was like "oh yeah, that completely slipped my mind..."
Also I lost a bunch of photos because my camera chip got filled with a bunch of viruses and I lost a lot of photos from my mission.
And a friend of mine in our district here got sent home (honorable release) for medical issues and wont be coming back here to the mission.
And a friend of mine in our district here got sent home (honorable release) for medical issues and wont be coming back here to the mission.
Yeah sorry if this email sounds really depressing because I know you guys want to be able to learn something and hear about my amazing experiences here in Uruguay so I just want to apologize to all of you guys. This has just been a really rough week for me.
Well keep praying for me please! Those prayers go a long way!!! I know that God gives us challenges for a reason and I am sure that all of this is happening for a reason and that I am supposed to learn something here and learn something from these things that are happening.
Well hey you all take care and have a great week and a great 4th of July! I really wish I could be there with you guys to celebrate this amazing event! Love you all!
Eat a 🍔 for me...
Well hey you all take care and have a great week and a great 4th of July! I really wish I could be there with you guys to celebrate this amazing event! Love you all!
Eat a 🍔 for me...
-Elder Welker
No comments:
Post a Comment