Sunday, July 9, 2017

Week 52 1 Year!!!

Yep so this past week I completed the first half of my mission!!! And yes I do have photos so dont worry mom!
So I hit a year on wednesday and to celebrate this important mark of my mission I had an asado with Pablo and Tania and I burned a shirt! It was super awesome and hitting a year on my mission turned me into a completely different person and instantly I went super saiyan and there were like lightning bolts everywhere and everyone there seeing that went and got baptized wahhahahahhaha. None of that happened. I did hit a year and I dont feel different at all which I think is a good thing? Everyone makes it sound like hitting a year is such a big deal and I guess it is pretty cool and it makes me feel like im a little bit older now out of all the other missionaries here in the mission (which im not, I mean kind of but im really just in the middle now). 
Anyway so things have been great here in my area! I've been spending a lot of time with our recent convert Rosa because she is studying for an English exam that she has so ive been helping her with her english which is super fun to do! Everybody is doing great here and they (Rosa, Andres, Pablo and Tania) are all getting ready to go to the temple in a few weeks. Its awesome. I love these guys!!!!
Also it supposed be really cold here in Uruguay because it is the end of June and the seasons are the complete opposite of the USA but it is still like summer here. Everybody is like so confused because it is still really warm here and hasnt gotten cold yet. Like a week ago there was a day that it was super freezing and everybody thought that winter had already started but the next day it was warm like summer again. Its kind of annoying me because here in Uruguay the weather can change in a matter of a few hours. Its soo weird and its something im not used to because im just a noob from Utah. 


No comments:

Post a Comment