Thursday, April 6, 2017

Week 40 General Conference 2017!!!

Ok so I aint got a lot of time to write so I´ll just kinda sum up this week real quick.

Ok so on Tuesday I had an intercambio with Elder Hayden my ZL. Super cool guy. I already knew him but it was cool getting to know him better. Basically all of our plans fell through except for one Family Night with some members so we spent almost the whole day just contacting. It was super fun though cause Hayden is just a stud and we both really like videogames so that made the day go by pretty quick just talkin about that haha.

Well we lost our investigator Ciancimino who we had been teaching for such a long time now. He had come to church about 15 times and was very friendly with us and got to know a lot of members and form good relationships with them but in the end his problems with some of the commandments kept him from progressing and after about 100 lessons with him he decided that this wasnt for him because he didnt want to give up his addictions and take an act of faith. He also wasnt praying or regularly reading the Book of Mormon and despite the countless lessons we had with him explaining all of these things over and over again, he rejected us and didnt want to continue down this path. I hope one day he will remember the things we taught him and try to develop a testimony of the things we taught him.

And then we had General Conference!!! Although I dont remember much of it since I dont have my notes with me, I do know that it was a really good General Conference haha. I'll have to watch it again and again in the future. Besides the Star Wars references my favorite talk was by Elder Andersen and how he talked about Elder Porter who died last year. I loved what he shared about the life of Elder Porter and I wish that I could remember some of the quotes from the talk (but either way we watched the conference in Spanish and my goodness the translating was terrible. Im pretty sure multiple people got fired that day hahaha).

Well thats about it for the week! Sorry I couldnt write a bit more about the week but Im kinda short on time! Love you all have a good week!

PS the birthday package arrived!!! I´ll send another email with the photos!
PSS Star Wars is the best. Most quoted movie ever in General Conference!

Not really. But it was without doubt the best one ive ever had on the mission 😉.But it was awesome

BTW my next pday will be on Tuesday since we've got changes next week! Also its pretty likely that im leaving so i'll let yall know where im going or if im staying (again, not likely) next week


1. E' Maza, me, and my comp E' Saeteros at the church for gen conf
2. Love this shirt!!! Its by Olan Rogers (best youtuber ever)
3. Coolest bday banner ever!! Also I love the Rogue One shirt! So dope.

No comments:

Post a Comment