Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Week 39 Stuff that happened this week

Yeah well not really sure what to title this email since it was kind of a normal, nothin much new week this week.

Well I did have an intercambio with Elder Lane on Tuesday. Lane is a valiente (last change of his mission) and yeah he was pretty trunky. I was working in his area and he had like no plans at all so we didnt really do anything. We got back to his house at night and he was just playing podcasts from the church on dating and eternal marriage and what not. Yeah he already returned home if you know what I mean.

Well the next day we had interviews with president. I had to stuff my old grey suit in my bag since we wouldnt have time to go back to my house before the interviews. Also I was wearing my pair of shoes that I started the mission with (and if you guys dont know, and I dont think any of you do, they are only 9 months old but they look like they were in a fire and then thrown into a nuclear reactor or somthing like that). Especially cause they are not black anymore but they are like green (at least thats what everyone tells me, but I wouldnt know since Im colorblind). Also they have huge gaping holes (i'll just have to send y'all a pic of them next week so you get an idea). But the interview was good. Just another normal "you good, thats good, any questions? no, ok take care!" 

Well on Thursday we had another multi zone conference with Las Piedras. It was good but we didnt really get told anything new. E Sarkady was there and we had fun talking about our time together in Lezica.

Well those were like the events from this past week. Oh but my comp and I did make some progress in our area for once!! We found some new investigators this week! We found a young family that is super nice and open with us that lives about five houses from our church. Theyve lived there for like 3 years and they told us theyve seen missionaries pass by like all the time every day but we were the first ones to ask if we could come in and teach them. We also found another young family that is also super nice as well! This is like the first time that weve found anyone thats not like 14 years old or 85 years old so were pretty excited to teach those families more. 

Well that basically covers our week! Also I got a couple more pics from my birthday last Monday!

1. Yeah thats me with the ice cream cake. BTW cakes in Uruguay suck! Haha, way better in the US
2. And then thats just me and Soriano

No comments:

Post a Comment