First off just wanted to say that my comp and I had a good amount of success our last week of the change. We did a lot of contacts and found a few new investigators and have a lot of future investigators to pass by this week.
But yesterday was the most exciting part of the week because it was the day that we recieved the transfers!!! The day basically went like this-- district meeting in the morning, lunch, a service with a member that took like all day and then just playing cards and eating pizza with the other two elders until we got the transfers. I was soo nervious about transfers because I didnt want to stay here in Lezica for a 4th change because honestly im just bored of the area cause its really small and I just havent been able to have a lot of success here like I did in my last area.
But we finally freaking got the call from the ZLs and they told me that I was leaving to go to Camino Carrasco in the zone of Este here in Montevideo!!! I am super stoked to go!! Its the area that my MTC comp E Hemeyer started his mission and so I called him up this morning and he told me a lot of things about it like how its just a two elder apartment on the fourth flour of an apartment complex, it has really big desks, i'm really close to all of the good shopping in Montevideo, and that i'm only a 10 minute bus ride from the temple and the mission home!!! Im super excited and it sounds like its going to be great! I heard the members and the missionary work is pretty good over there!
Also I forgot to tell you who my new comp is. His name is Elder Silva from Brasil. He only has two changes left in his mission and it is almost certain that i'm going to kill him off. He is also the only companion so far that I have known before becoming his comp. He was in my zone in Maldonado during my first change there and I remember him pretty well, he was Ontiveros' comp before E Cary.
So yeah i'm really excited to go! I leave tomorrow at 9 am for my new area which is only like 45-60 minutes from here. I just have to finish packing which is a nightmare cause I have a lot more things to pack this time around considering that I got a lot of things in my Xmas package a while back. Also E Soriano who lived in the same house as me for the past 3 changes is going to Santa Lucia which is like an hour and a half north of here. Were both really happy that we didnt stay here for a 4th change!
I cant wait to talk to you all next week to tell you more about my new area! Love you all have a good week!
-Welks
-Welks
No comments:
Post a Comment