Anyway like I said this area has a lot of work to be done. We have quite a few of investigators with bapt dates that are only waiting to get married so that they can get baptized. One of the couples that I met are named Andres and Rosa and if you wouldnt have asked them you would have thought they were already members of the church. They are super cool and they have a meeting on Wednesday to finally be able to set a date to get married!!! They should be getting baptized by the end of the month! We also have quite a lot of other investigators that are just really great! Also the members here are sooo awesome!!!! I love them about as much as the members back in Maldonado (my first area). They are super friendly and they are sooo great with the investigators! They are so nice and treat the investigators so well that if an investigator goes to church one time they will always keep coming back because the members just make the investigators feel so welcome and feel like theyre part of a family. I've already gotten to know most of the members and I just love talking with them! I have no doubt that me and E Silva are going to get a lot done here!
Also we've been soo busy that I havent had time to take any pictures of anything so y'all gonna have to wait til next week for some pics. Also my friend Cary told me last monday that our apartment had a really bad cockroach problem so I was kinda worried cause I hate cockroaches but luckily E Silva got me outta that one cause the change before I got here E Silva went ham on killing cockroaches and making sure they didnt return so we dont really see cockroaches here that often thankfully.
Anyway so thats whats goin on over here! Also E Silva likes to run so I've been dying over here, no just kidding. We went running once last week which was probably the first time that i've gone running in an entire year. Yeah im not even joking that was actually the first time I went running in a year and i'm still sore right now from running cause we ran from our apartment all the way down to the beach. E Silva wanted to run to the temple as well but we'll do that another day so that I dont have a stroke or something like that.
Anyway hope y'all have a good week! I'll attach a couple photos of some other stuff! Also its about like 3 weeks til Guardians of the Galaxy 2 comes out! I will never forget about that date! You all need to go see it and tell me how it compares to the first one!
Have a good one!
1. New journal cover I made
2. Not even a year in the mish and my first pair already look like this!
No comments:
Post a Comment