Monday, December 26, 2016

Week 23 Goodbyes are sooo hard!

Ok so I just got the news last night that I am leaving Maldonado and going to the zone of Norte in Montevideo. My new comp/district leader is Elder Sarkady. I dont know who he is all I know is that he is a big guy- taller than me (first time thats happened here) 

But of course I was already expecting to be leaving since I just finished my 3rd change here and so I said goodbye to all of the members already. To be honest I am sad to be leaving because the members and just this area in general is so great but I was getting a bit bored here since I have the area memorized like the back of my hand and so after a while all of the days just kind of blend in together. 

I had my last charla with the family from Columbia and they came to church this Sunday which was super awesome. They love the church and are really close with the members here. It definitely wont be long til they get baptized and hopefully I will be able to travel back here to see it.

Well while it is hard to say goodbye to all of the members it is going to be especially hard to say goodbye to my friend Elder Cary tomorrow. Me and him are going to have this one last night and also the bus ride to Tres Cruzes before I wont see him again for 18 months. He was the coolest person I have ever met in my entire life and he is like a brother to me. He also gave me his American Flag and also some ties and some cool Star Wars collectables. I am probably going to cry when he leaves. I will definitley take a bunch of photos tonight and tomorrow.

1. Me with family Rodriguez and family Tort
2. Me with family Sanguiao and their dog Roco
3. Me with Hna Laura and her son Augustine
4. Me and E Alvarez having asado
Inline image 1Inline image 2Inline image 4Inline image 3

No comments:

Post a Comment