Monday, December 26, 2016

Week 24 First week here in Lezica!

Ok so this past week I said goodbye to Maldonado and made my way to Montevideo North in the area of Lezica. First things first is that Lezica here is a lot smaller than my old area and also there are a lot less people and Lezica is also quite a bit nicer than my old area so a lot of the people are not as humble just adding to the difficulty of finding new investigators here. We only have like 3 investigators we are working with right now and none of them have been progressing very well so I am hoping to turn that around here and start finding more people to teach.


My comp Elder Sarkady is a cool guy from Provo Utah and we are getting along great. He has been in the mission for 15 months and so I am hoping to learn a lot from him this change. Also we share a house with 2 other Elders. E Filigrana from Columbia who also happened to start his mission in Maldonado like me and E Soriano from my group in the CCM. He is the one from Suprise Arizona.


Yeah but things are good here. I cant lie when I say I miss Maldonado but I enjoy my new area and I am hoping to make the best of it while I am here.


Also it was good to hear that my parents had a good trip here. This country is great and I love the fact that I get to serve here!


-Elder Welker

No comments:

Post a Comment