Friday, September 1, 2017

Week 58 Why do good things always have to come to an end??


Well this week flew by super super fast! I dont even remember what happened this week haha.
Well on Wednesday we helped one of the zone leader's investigators weld gates for an apartment complex. He's gonna get baptized this week and we were helping him to weld gates around an apartment complex that is right next to ours. We also had a noche de hogar (like a family night) in the church and Ernesto went and an exmissionary gave the class and it was awesome! He just taught the Plan of Salvation and drew it out on a chalkboard and everything and it was great cause we hadnt taught Ernesto that lesson yet. Ernesto is doing super great and wants to get baptized. Im really sad though because im probably going to leave to a new area next week and so I wont be here for his baptism most likely. I dont want to leave here but I understand that if the Lord needs me somewhere else then im fine with that. And besides, Ernesto is going to move to Utah soon and then we can just meet up after I finish the mission and hang out and drink some mate.
Also to give yall a heads up I was talking with Selene and she asked me if there were missionaries in Costa Azul and I told her that I knew the missionaries that are there because Selene's mom lives in Costa Azul and wants the missionaries to go teach her mom.
Also I passed Selene's contact information to President Eddy and he told me he would make sure that the missionaries in Pocitos make contact with her so im really hoping that they get in contact with her and start teaching her again.
Yesterday Ernesto came to church again and I love seeing the commitment he makes to go to church because he is a taxi driver and was working until 4 am and then went to church at 9:30 and then after church he had to go back to work later in the afternoon. I know that if I was back in st george and I was out til 4 am I would probably just sleep until like 5 pm but Ernesto is definitly ready to make this covenant with God by being baptized. Im really excited for him and I hope that he will get baptized asap.
Well thats about it for the week (or at least all I can remember). Also we went to the Carvallo family last night. Gosh I love being with them. Im really going to miss them a lot when I leave (cuz im pretty sure im leaving).
Well love you guys take care! I really hope that Elder Lopez leaves and I stay but its not likely! Next week P-day is Tuesday and i'll let you guys know what is going on with transfers! Love you guys! And pray that I stay here please! haha
1. ex-missionary Leo Suarez, Ernesto, Elder Lopez, me
2,3. Me and my comp with Brother Carvallo and Clara and Sara. (theyre the ones that hadnt gone to church for years until last Sunday. The Dad couldnt go but the mom and the kids went)

No comments:

Post a Comment