Saturday, September 2, 2017

Week 59 I don't want to say goodbye!!

Yeah so we just got changes and im leaving😄. Uhhhhh....I dont want to leave!!!!!! Gosh I love this area and the ward and im sooooo sad that im leaving. But its ok im going to be going to Florida! Its been 9 months since I was last outside of Montevideo cause ive been serving here for what seems like an eternity now. (which is fine if im in Camino Carrasco, I could have stayed here for the rest of my mission!) But yeah its gonna be fun up there in Florida! Im going to be with a really young missionary (I forgot his name but he is from Ecuador I think and he just finished his training, his trainer was Elder Waite from my group). Im really excited cause Ive never been companions with somebody younger than me before. Also im going to be living with the Zone Leaders (Elder Johansen and Elder Ward, they are both from my group) So yeah its gonna be fun and I think im going to like it up there. I heard that it is really clean (which is good cause there is a lot of trash everywhere here in Montevideo). 
But yeah yesterday I said goodbye to a couple of members and also Ernesto because yesterday we met with him. Im really bummed that I wont be able to continue teaching him but im pretty sure that i'll be able to come down here for his baptism in two weeks. He is super cool and im going to miss him. Today I visited Luis and Paola in the morning and said goodbye to them (they are going to get married and then get baptized in probably a month or two). Today im going to pass by all of our converts and also a few families that I was really close with. I hate saying goodbye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha. But seriously im going to miss this area soooooo freaking much! 
Yeah well I still have to finish packing, uh packing, the worst... And I heard that our studying desks in the house in Florida are small 😄. dang it I hate having a small desk. The desk I have right now is gigantic, its perfect! Now im not going to have space for my Star Wars collectibles and my other desk toys... And it also makes it harder to study (theres that as well, I mean having room to study is important too I suppose) haha. 
1. Me with Ernesto and also Martin and Leo (members from our ward)
2. Me with Luis and Paola
3. Suarez, Neymar, and Messi (haha, goodbyes are so hard, Neymar left Barcelona and now is playing for Paris Saint-Germain. No!! I really like Paris but I loved it when Neymar played alongside Suarez and Messi.) Bye Neymar! 
Yeah im going to miss this place but im sure I will like Florida! Love you guys take care and have a good week!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment