Wow Feliz CumpleaƱos to myself!
Well yall want to hear how the week went?
Well besides just thinking about turning 19 all week long we had a good week here!
My comp and I found a couple new investigators to start teaching here in Lezica which is good considering that we barely have anyone to teach right now, haha. Our investigators are doing good though. Ciancimino is still preparing himself to get baptized--were just having to answer one doubt at a time and trying to help him stop smoking and drinking coffee but hes going to make it to baptism-- we have almost no doubt. Probably next month a week or two after gen conf. We meet with him every day and he goes to church every Sunday. I think yesterday was his 12th time going. We also had 6 other investigators at church yesterday (huge miracle). We had a ward conference and we were lucky to have such great members to help us get our investigators to church yesterday.
So that was basically our week. Also we had lunch at our Bishops house yesterday and we had to wait like 30 min in his house before all of his family showed up to have lunch so we were just like sitting there and they had the TV on and were watching Harry Potter 4- Goblet of Fire- best of the Harry Potter movies. Yeah we saw like 30 min of that in Spanish. Pretty cool. And then we ate Chop Suey. Pretty dang good.
Well today I turned 19 years old!!! I feel old now!!! I dont feel like it was an entire year ago that I turned 18!!!
So today to celebrate I first-- opened my freaking birthday package that ive been waiting like 3 months to open! I opened it in the morning and got some good things for my birthday (balloons, Jolly Ranchers, Candles--desperatly needed--Thank You Mom!!!) Yeah so we had a zone activity and everyone sang happy bday to me. Also I bought like 5 kilos of meat (steak, ribs, chorizo) before going to the zone activity and me and my comp and a couple other elders cooked it (had an asado) and then ate it (pretty dang good). Then we played soccer and just kind of hung out as a zone. Well our plans today are to go to a couple of charlas and then when we return home tonight I am going to eat Cake!!! Im going to buy and ice cream cake and then were going to eat it at night
Well thank you all for writing me to wish me happy bday! Love you all! Hope you all have a good week!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment