Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Week 28 wow almost end of changes already

Week 28

Wow!  Almost week of changes already!
ok so today begins our last full week for this change. Next week we will get changes so I might get a new comp but who knows?


So the last week we didnt have too much change at least in our area but we did have some pretty fun things happen the last week. Fun things that I didnt bring my camera to so I dont have pictures for this week 😔.


Well so on wednesday the 4 elders in Colon had to paint their house inside and out because the owners needed them to so me and my comp went over and spent most of the day there helping them paint. We had to move a lot of furniture and closets which in turn meant finding lots of giant cockroaches that were living in the corners where the furniture was. Which as a result meant my zone leader grabbing a lighter and a can of bugspray and lighting the cockroaches on fire (more like spraying fire) which was very amusing to watch coming from one whom hates roaches.


On Friday my comp and I had to head to La Paz so that he could do a baptismal interview for an investigator of the hermanas there. He passed and got baptized that weekend.


Other interesting news: watch out for dog poop that blends in with the grass (or at least for a colorblind person) so that you dont step in it and track it into a members house (I actually did that twice this week, with the same member)
Also dont wear brown pants with a blue suit and a purple tie to church cause thats also what happens to colorblind people.
Also me and my comp got sprayed in the face with water as a guy drove by us and sprayed us with a bottle.


But as far as our area goes I went on an intercambio with one of my ZLs and we found a few future investigators so I am really hoping to find more people to teach.


Well hope you all have a good week!


-Elder Welker

No comments:

Post a Comment