Monday, January 2, 2017

Week 27 Feliz Año Nuevo

Ok so New Year's was good down here. I dont have any pictures for this week so sorry to those who were expecting a less boring email this week.

So we didnt have any members to celebrate the new year with so we bought chorizo and french fries and watched the fireworks. Also this year begins my "Black Year" which means that this is the only year that I will be on the mission for the entire year and so I will be blacking out every day of the calender for this year.

So its starting to get extremely hot here and every day when we return home at lunchtime I have to change shirts cause my other one is absolutely soaked in sweat. I really want summer to be over already...

But things are good here! We only have like 2 weeks left in this change. Time really goes by fast here.

So as far as the area nothing has really changed. We are still just going door to door trying to find new investigators to teach and what not.

Well I am hoping to start off this year great! I happened to read a talk on lds.org about new years resolutions that I really liked if you guys want to check it out. Its a really old one from 1994 called "Resolutions" but I cant remember who it was by.

Hope you all set some good goals for this year and try to complete them. My #1 goal for this year is that this year just goes by quickly, haha

have a good year!

-Elder Welker

No comments:

Post a Comment