Yeah so there was literally nothing interesting this week. We did have a service with the other 2 elders on Saturday and we painted the back wall of this lady's house for her. It was fun but it was sooo hot! Its been soooo hot here recently!
But yeah im pretty sure that im on my last week here in Florida now. This Sunday we receive transfers so i'll tell you all where im going next Monday (or if im staying but not likely). To be honest I kind of do want to leave because our area here is soooo tiny and ive been walking the same streets and talking to the same people for the past 4 months and it would be nice to get a change. Even right before Xmas. So im kind of excited and I dont really care where I go. Im really hoping to get the chance to meet with all of our investigators this week so that I can say goodbye. Im gonna try to finish out my last week here good and leave a lot of things for Elder Fairbanks and his new comp to do.
Juan is doing good though and hasnt missed a Sunday since his baptism and now he is going to be receiving the Aaronic Priesthood! He's doing great and i'll definitely miss him.
Also to add to the boringness of this email I dont have any photos cause I forgot to ask Elder Alvarez to pass me the photos that we took this week (including the photos of the service). So i'll probably get em to you guys next week.
Oh but I do have this one:
I found Toddy Black!!!!!! Ive been looking for these forever!!!
Yeah sorry for the boring email guys! The next one will definitely be more interesting.
Well have a great week guys! I cant wait to talk to some of you on Xmas when I do my Skype call!!!
-Elder Welker

No comments:
Post a Comment