Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Week 96 One month left!!

Well guys I will literally be home in a month from now! Pretty crazy right? heh, wow...dang. Yeah the clock is winding down and its going pretty fast! This last week we started teaching Pricila, the granddaughter of Jose and Raquel and she is super awesome! She is 13 and wants to be baptized and she came to church yesterday! If all goes well she'll get baptized on June 2! I really hope that everything goes good and that she makes it! Were continuing to teach Dahiana and she is awesome! She wants to get baptized really bad but she has to get married first and her boyfriend (the son of Raquel) doesnt seem to be very motivated to do it but I have faith that she can convince him. We're also continuing to teach Natalia and she is awesome and wants to be baptized but has the same problem as Dahiana.

This last week was kinda crazy! We had a multi zone conference in Carrasco, next to the temple, and I had to give my final testimony in front of everybody there! It was pretty crazy to think that the moment had already arrived. It was pretty emotional, it was hard having to give my testimony cause I love the mission and dont want to leave it so soon! I almost cried while giving my testimony but I was able to hold it together. 

Im really excited to be finishing though and I cant wait to see all of you guys! I love you all! I love the mission, I love Uruguay, and I cant wait to be there in St. George once again with all of you guys!

Well thats about it for the week! See you all soon!!!
-Elder Welker

No comments:

Post a Comment